Saturday 10 October 2009

My favourite picture


This picture is very special for me, more over I consider it beatiful because I am with my friends in a great landscape. The place where we are is the locality of Ranco Lake, near Temuco. With my friends, we participate of the TTVV ( voluntaries veterinaries works) in the winter vacations of this year. In this works, organized for the university of Chile, we learned to vaccinate cows, horses, sheeps and a lot dogs and cats. We behave like legitimate veterinary. Furthermore, we met a lot of people, of the University of chile too, but of others careers, such us Obstetricy, Odontology, Medicine, Agronomy, etc. It was an inolvidable experiencie that I would like to repeat. This year, I have two options for this works in the summer vacations: North or South. I don't know where to go!.
*In this picuture, from left to right, Tomy, Sebastian, Phillip and Gianfranco.

1 comment:

  1. Hi pipo!!! I really think your picture is nice xD you look really happy, I wanted to participate on TVV but I couldn´t, I envy you!

    see you!!! bye

    ReplyDelete