Monday 28 September 2009

Session 1


I like a lot the tecnology, like computes, cellphones, medic tecnology, and in special my MP3 player. However, I am not interested in have the latest techonology, furthermore I have not money for buy the latest technology, it is very expensive!.

I am going to talk about my favourite piece of technology, my MP3 player. My mother bring me for my birthday, in the year 2007. It have 1GB of memory, enough for my favourite music and other archives. I like it because ever I need to listen to music, in the bus, in my house, in the street, etc; and my MP3 player allow me. My MP3 player with battery and my headphones are like essential in my day. It become to me happy. The life without my MP3 player (without music mainly) would be so bored and my mood would be in the floor. One time, I lost my MP3 player for 3 days. I was very angry with all the world.

8 comments:

  1. Hi pipo, I really liked your post, It is fantastic that you loved music, so do I.
    The dog in the image it´s adorable.
    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, that beautiful your dog.
    I also believe that the MP3 player is very cool, this way you can listen to your music preferred the whole day.
    Regards!!!
    luck in anatomy tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, it's so nice the picture! I love your dog...I like so much the music too!!
    bye pipo see you tomorrow in the test!! luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your picture pipo! but i think that a iphod it`s better. but if you don`t care to have the latest techonology, it`s ok. bye, i see you later

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the music too,especially when you are bored,is the best. very nice picture,the puppy is adorable.
    See you tomorrow, kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like a lot the tecnology, like computes, cellphones, WW medic tecnology, and in special my MP3 player. However, I am not interested in WF have the latest techonology, furthermore I have not money for buy the latest technology, it is very expensive!.

    I am going to talk about my favourite piece of technology, my MP3 player. My mother TENSE bring me for my birthday, in the year 2007. It SVA have 1GB of memory, enough for my favourite music and other archives. I like it because ever I need to listen to music, in the bus, in my house, in the street, etc; and my MP3 player SVA allow me. My MP3 player with battery and my headphones are like essential in my day. It SVA become to me happy. The life without my MP3 player (without music mainly) would be so WF bored and my mood would be in the floor. One time, I lost my MP3 player for 3 days. I was very angry with all the world.

    Phillip,
    good you have so many comments in your blog.
    check the revisions ok?
    miss

    p.s. you got a 5.3

    ReplyDelete